- Please register first for attendance.
- Download related files below, and carefully read the Submission Instruction.
- Prepare your abstract LaTex file and properly compiled pdf file, and upload them below.
- Note that the Submission system is independent of the conference Registration system and your “Registration ID” does not work here. To make a submission, you must create a “Submission ID” following the link below.
- After submission, if your abstract was accepted by the Program Committee, you will receive an acceptance e-mail from the Committee.
Deadline for submission of abstracts:June 15 (Fri), 2018
- Only participants who registered for QFS2018 can submit abstracts.
- Each participant can submit two independent abstracts at most. Each abstract should be submitted independently with its own Submission ID.
Proceedings of QFS2018 will be published in a special issue of the Journal of Low Temperature Physics (JLTP). The length limits are 7 pages for poster presentations and for presentations of 20 minutes and 15 pages for oral presentations of 30 minutes or longer.
Deadline for submission of papers: July 13 (Fri), 2018
- Only participants who registered for QFS2018 and submitted corresponding abstracts can submit papers.
- Each participant can submit two independent papers at most based on the accepted abstracts.
How to submit your papers :
- Download related files, which include the LaTeX template and the Paper Submission Instructions, below. Read carefully the Instructions and the Instructions for Authors on the website of JLTP.
- Prepare your manuscript LaTeX files and properly compiled pdf file.
- Submit your LaTex manuscript to JLTP at their Manuscript Submission page. Enter your Username and Password for JLTP there, and click “Author Login”. In the next page, click “Submit New Manuscript ” and then choose the Article Type “S.I. : Quantum Fluids and Solids (QFS2018) ”. If you have not registered for JLTP before, you have to first do so at their Register page.
- After the above submission, upload the manuscript pdf file below by
June 29July 13 for reviewing. You can enter the upload page with the Submission ID and Password you already obtained on submission of abstract.